Information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
Information you provide
When you register for an account or use our services, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as phone numbers, emails, or bank card numbers, etc.
The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
Your information shared by other parties
Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
Your information we have obtained
We may collect the following information when you use the service:
Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or used to access our services The configuration information provided by other programs, your 1P address, and the version and device identification code used by the mobile device.
Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as the web search terms you use, the address of the social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when you use our services; about what you have used Information about mobile applications (APP) and other software, and information about your past use of such mobile applications and software.
Information about your communication through our services, such as the account number you used to communicate with, as well as the communication time, data and duration.
Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including:
- When you use our service through a mobile device with positioning function, your geographic location information collected through GPS or WiFi.
- Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as the information about your location contained in the account information you provided, and the shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or previous geographic location , The geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others.
You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
How we may use information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- Provide you with services.
- When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you.
- Help us design new services and improve our existing services; make us better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, and personalization Help services and instructions, or respond to you and other users in other ways.
- Provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace commonly placed advertisements, evaluate the effects of advertisements in our services and other promotions and promotional activities, and improve them, software certification or management software upgrades, allowing you to participate in our products And service surveys.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other uses you agree to, subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may collect information through a certain service in a collective or personalized way For our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you relevant, non-universally pushed information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to ensure account security.
Information we may share
Except for the following situations, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, Map service providers that provide location data) share (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our services.
- To achieve the purpose described in the “How We May Use Information” section.
- Understand, maintain and improve our services.
As our business continues to develop, we and our affiliated companies may conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
We or our affiliated companies may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Compliance with court orders or other legal procedures.
- Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies.
Uses reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss of information, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors outside our control.
Information you share
Many of our services allow you to publicly share your relevant information not only with your own social network, but also with all users who use the service, for example, the information you upload or publish in our services (including your public Personal information, lists created by you), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information related to this information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to enable you to share information with users all over the world, so that shared information can be delivered in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or unrelated third parties not under our control, or by other The user or the third party keeps it in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of information uploaded, published and exchanged through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request to delete your relevant information from our services, please operate through the methods provided in the special terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share
Certain personal information may be considered sensitive personal information due to its particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information. Compared with other personal information, sensitive personal information is more strictly protected.
Please note that the content and information you provide, upload or publish when using our services (such as photos and other information about your social activities) may reveal your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose relevant sensitive personal information when using our services.
How we may collect information
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons, and store this information as log information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services, and for the following purposes:
- Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us to identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide to us;
- Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us to provide you with advertisements that are relevant to you based on your information instead of general advertising.
You can reject or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of advertisements, but the relevance of these advertisements to you will be reduced.
Mail and information we may send you
Mail and information push
When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can follow our relevant prompts and choose to unsubscribe on your device.
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
- Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services.
- Information collected by other companies or organizations that provide advertising services in our services.