The hard chrome plated rod for the hydraulic cylinders JW supplied are made of different materials and with varieties of sizes. It is mainly used for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder applications.
- Material: CK45, 4140, SS304, SS316, etc other stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloy steel grades.
- Diameter: from 10mm to 560mm.
- Max length: 16 meters.
- Chrome plating thickness: min 20μm.
- Surface roughness (Ra): max 0.2μm.
- OD tolerance: ISO f7.
- Straightness: max 0.2/1000mm.
- Salt spray test: ASTM B 117, 36 hours (Special requirements are acceptable).
- Available treatment: Quenching and Tempering, Induction and Hardened, Nitriding, etc.
- Plating types: chrome plating, nickel plating, ceramic plating.
CK45 CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)
|UTS Min||Y.S. Min||E % Min||CHARPY||CONDITION|
|630 N/mm²||340 N/mm²||16||NORMALISED|
|600 N/mm²||400 N/mm²||16||41J||HARDENED AND TEMPERED|
Production Equipment for hard chrome plated rod and honed tube
General packing method:
- For honed tubes: anti-rust oil to be coated on the inside and outside surface of the honed tubes, plastic caps at both ends. Banding with steel or plastic strips, and then bale packing.
- For chrome plated rods: anti-rust oil to be coated on the surface of the rod and each rod to be packed in paper sleeve individually or plastic bubble wrapped and then packed in plywood boxes.
For single product which is more than 2 tons, iron crate will be used to strengthen the package.
Custom packing as per your requirement is acceptable.