The honed tubes for hydraulic cylinders JW supplied are made of different materials and with varieties of sizes. After honing process, the honed pipe has a precision diameter and smooth bore.
- Material grade: C20, ST52, CK45, 4140, SS304, SS316, etc other stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloy steel grades.
- Inside diameter: from 40mm to 1000mm.
- Max length: 20 meters.
- Straightness: 0.5/1000mm.
- Tolerance EXT: DIN 2391.
- Tolerance INT: ISO H7, H8, H9.
- Roughness(Ra): 0.1 to 0.2μm.
- Impact test: -20℃, 27 J (only for special requirement)
- Types: cold drawing, normalizing treatment, honing.
- Marking: JW, ID, OD.
ST52 CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)
|Tensile strength Min||Yield Point Min||Elongation % Min|
|580 N/mm²||420 N/mm²||10|
Production equipment for honed tubes for hydraulic cylinders
The main equipment are cold drawing machine, cylindrical grinding machine, boring and milling machine, honing machine, skiving machine, burnishing machine, polishing machine, centerless grinding machine, straightening machine, etc.
Turning, Milling, Boring, Honing, Skiving, Burnishing, Polishing. Quenched & Termpered, Induction & Hardened. Chrome plating, Nickel plating, Ceramic plating.
QC Manual, Drawing Control, Raw Mateiral Inspection, In-process Inspection, First Article Inspection, Sampling Inspection, Final Inspection, Nondestructive Testing.
General packing method:
- For honed tubes: anti-rust oil to be coated on the inside and outside surface of the honed tubes, plastic caps at both ends. Banding with steel or plastic strips, and then bale packing.
- For chrome plated rods: anti-rust oil to be coated on the surface of the rod and each rod to be packed in paper sleeve individually or plastic bubble wrapped and then packed in plywood boxes.
For single product which is more than 2 tons, iron crate will be used to strengthen the package.
Custom packing as per your requirement is acceptable.