Hydraulic Cylinder Components
The hydraulic cylinder component parts JW HYDRAULIC supplies include hydraulic cylinder barrels, hydraulic cylinder heads, pistons, end caps, hydraulic cylinder piston rods, front earrings, rear earrings, clevis, flanges, trunnion mounting blocks, and other custom parts.
We manufacture as per the client’s drawings or requirements. We also help with the design if a drawing is not available.
General Manufacturing Processes
- Preparing raw material. The raw materials we mostly used for hydraulic cylinder barrels are AISI 1020, AISI 1045, ST52, 4140, SS304, SS316, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507, 27SiMn, Q500, E355, etc. Hot rolled tubes or forged tubes.
- Raw material inspection. Providing mill test certificate, including chemical composition, mechanical properties, etc.
- Rough turning.
- Quenching and tempering. Aiming at increasing the hardness of the entire material. Except for quenching and tempering, there are also other heat treatment methods mainly for piston rods, such as induction hardened, carburize, nitriding, etc, designed to improve the surface hardness of the material, which can reach 65 HRC.
- Turning. Turning outer circle, shelf mouth, boring stop, flange stop, etc.
- Quenched and tempered hardness test.
- Welding. Welding pipe joint seat, flange and other accessories.
- Boring or honing. Boring or honing inner side. The maximum length can be bored or honed is respectively 12 meters and 15 meters.
- Polishing. Polishing inner side of the barrel, to make the surface roughness to be maximum Ra 0.3.
- Turning. Turning hole card slot or internal and external thread.
- Drilling. Drilling oil ports, etc.
- Final inspection before shipping. Providing test report, which includes ultrasonic test and penetrant test of the welds, outer diameter inspection, bore diameter inspection, surface roughness inspection, oil port penetration inspection and re-inspection, concentricity inspection, etc, to make sure all dimensions and technical requirements of the cylinder barrel are in accordance with the drawing. The third party inspection is also available upon request.
- Brushing anti-rust oil.