JW HYDRAULIC is one of the leading manufacturers of marine hydraulic cylinder that applicated in ship steering systems, hatch covers, dredgers, barges, marine cranes, and so on.
The marine and offshore environments present several environmental challenges, as these types of equipment have consistent exposure to corrosive and harsh environments and have to perform under high forces in such conditions.
JW helps to design and offer customized solutions perfectly matching the requirements. Adopting suitable materials and technical processes for marine hydraulic cylinder to prolong the service life is important.
- Material: stainless steel.
- Chrome plating.
- Nickel plating.
- First-class seal and bearing configuration.
General information is as follows:
- Bore diameter: max 1200mm.
- Rod diameter: max 500mm.
- Stroke: max 15500mm.
- Max weight: 60 tons.
- Working pressure: max 700 bar.
- Plating types: chrome plating, nickel plating, ceramic plating.
- Seals: PARKER, MERKEL, HALLITE, NOK, etc.
- Bearing: LONGXI, SKF, etc.
- Painting: three coats of marine paint, or as per client’s requirements.
- Classification certificates: DNV, ABS, Lloyds, BV, GL, and CCS.
- Detailed manufacturing drawing to be submitted for client’s approval before production proceeded.