JW HYDRAULIC is one of the leading manufacturers of marine and offshore hydraulic cylinder that applicated in:
- Ship steering system.
- Hatch cover.
- Marine crane.
- Wind turbine installation vessel.
- Marine meteorological platform.
- Piling vessel, etc.
The marine and offshore environments present several environmental challenges, as these types of equipment have consistent exposure to corrosive and harsh environments and have to perform under high forces in such conditions.
JW helps to design and offer customized solutions perfectly matching the requirements. Adopting suitable materials and technical processes for marine hydraulic cylinder to prolong the service life is important.
- Material: stainless steel.
- Chrome plating.
- Nickel plating.
- First-class seal and bearing configuration.
General information is as follows:
- Bore diameter: max 1200mm.
- Rod diameter: max 500mm.
- Stroke: max 15500mm.
- Max weight: 60 tons.
- Working pressure: max 700 bar.
- Plating types: chrome plating, nickel plating, ceramic plating.
- Seals: PARKER, MERKEL, HALLITE, NOK, etc.
- Bearing: LONGXI, SKF, etc.
- Painting: three coats of marine paint, or as per client’s requirements.
- Classification certificates: DNV, ABS, Lloyds, BV, GL, and CCS.
- Detailed manufacturing drawing to be submitted for client’s approval before production proceeded.
Marine Hydrdaulic Cylinder Manufacturing
Main Production Equipment
- FT series 530 x 12000 skiving and burnishing machine (made in Italy).
- HSRB 300 x 6000 skiving and roller burnishing machine (made in Korea)
- 36 sets machine center (Doosan, Neway, etc.)
- CNC boring and milling machine (made in Germany).
- CNC heavy-duty horizontal boring machine.
- Welding equipment, welding robot.
- Baking finish house.
- Ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
- Cylinder working pressure test equipment, etc.