Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuator
It is very simple to install and maintain due to the modular design.
1. Spring module.
- The design structure of the sealing electrode enhances the safety of the operator.
- The epoxy coating provides continuous corrosion protection for the prestressed spring.
- The steel spring seat is completely isolated from the external environment.
- A hydraulic module can be added inside to provide a variety of control methods.
2. Hydraulic or pneumatic module.
- The overall cylinder design makes the cylinder very safe under high pressure.
- The inner surface of the cylinder is coated with a special coating, which can be self-lubricating, thereby reducing wear.
- The high-quality sealing ring ensures that the pressure is not easy to wear at the same time.
3. Drive or body module.
- The high-strength steel structure provides a good foundation for strong output.
- The double fork provides a strong twisting force to turn the valve easily.
- The limit device can provide an angle adjustment of ±3°.
It can provide a torque output of up to 250,000Nm.
- It has a variety of sealing methods to ensure that the internal parts are not corroded and prolong the service life.