Hydraulic Cylinder Company Participates in PTC ASIA EXHIBITION
JW HYDRAULIC, as a hydraulic cylinder company who participates the annual PTC ASIA EXHIBITION each year.
The main displayed products are as follows:
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Honed Tubes
- Chrome Plated Rods
The full name of PTC Exhibition is the International Power Transmission and Control Technology Exhibition.
The PTC ASIA exhibition is sponsored by the State Administration of Machinery Industry, and jointly undertaken by the China Hydraulic and Pneumatic Seals Industry Association, the Machinery Industry Branch of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and the Hannover International Exhibition Company of Germany. It is held regularly every two years. It is the only large-scale, professional , high-level, most authoritative and influential international power transmission and control technology exhibition.
The companies participate in the exhibition involve in different industries, like hydraulic cylinder company, fastener company, bearing company, etc. They are mainly as follows:
- Mechanical transmission and parts
- Fluid power
- Compressed air technology
Hydraulic Cylinder Company - JW HYDRAULIC
JW HYDRAULIC is specializing in marine, offshore, mobile and industrial hydraulic cylinders. Our advantages in manufacturing hydraulic cylinders are as follows:
- We skillfully adopted the Kingdee K3 ERP enterprise management system, PLDM product life cycle management system, solid works 3D design software and DNC automatic programming system to ensure stable quality.
- We choose accessories according to customers’ requirements. Usually, brands of seals are PARKER, MERKEL or NOK, valves are SUN or REXROTH, bearings are NSK or SKF, displacement sensors are MTS or WALSH, and proximity switches are BALLUFF. Our advanced producing equipments included DOSHAAN machine center, CNC Lather, TACCHI skiving roller burnishing machine etc.
- Welding technology certificates are from GL and CCS.
- Warranty period for our cylinder is 2 years. For some special cylinders, the period is 5 years. All the drawings, records of production and inspection would be kept for 10 years.